About Attorney Esther S. Noh
The Law Firm of Esther S. Noh is a nationwide, full-service immigration law firm, serving the international community. We work with individuals, start-up businesses, and large companies to obtain tailored employment-based visas.
We counsel families from all over the world to provide family-based immigration planning. Our Immigration Lawyers in Houston provide legal representation to individuals detained by ICE in need of deportation defense.
We believe in providing clear, concise, immigration counsel. Get in touch with our Immigration Attorney in Houston to begin accomplishing your immigration goals today!
Call Us: (832) 461-0157
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
Esther S. Noh
Esther S. Noh
Ms. Noh received her Juris Doctorate from Texas Southern School of Law. Additionally, Ms. Noh studied immigration law at the University of Puerto Rico Law School in San Juan, Puerto Rico and completed a fellowship at Equal Justice Works of America serving indigent clients. She was also recognized by the Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF) in the Immigrant Access to Justice Department in New York, New York.
Ms. Noh specializes in counseling domestic and foreign businesses and investors in obtaining business related visas for their workforce. Ms. Noh specializes in E-2 nonimmigrant investor petitions, L-1A intercompany transferee petitions, O-1 extraordinary ability alien petitions and EB-1 extraordinary visas. She has vast experience with clients across diverse industries including consumer goods, technology, engineering, oil and gas services, manufacturing, and transportation.
Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed
History & Expertise
- Texas Southern University, J.D.
- University of Hawaii, B.A., Political Science
- University of Puerto Rico Law School, Family Immigration, Business Immigration & Removal Defense
- Korean American Bar Association of Texas, Co-Founder
- Houston Korean Language School, Legal Counsel for Board of Directors
- Korean American Society of Houston (KASH), Community Liaison
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Dallas Chapter, Member
- Immigration and Nationality Law Section, Member
- Houston Asian American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas
- Published Amicus Curiae Brief for Texas v. US, in support of appellants on DAPA and APA, filed in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Successfully approved for L-1B visa involving complicated business structure, specialized knowledge, and new office.
- Successfully approved for three different seasonal/temporary periods for H-2A visa for organic farm company employees.
- Approved I-601 Waiver involving the Kahalistan Movement and Sikh faith, where multiple fake identities were used in order to seek asylum.
- Successfully approved expedited processing for humanitarian/extreme emergent K-1 Fiancé visa for pregnant woman in Russia who was living in war zone.
- Approved I-212 Waiver for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S., involving inadmissibility for crime of moral turpitude.
- Granted adoption case by contacting the Mexico Embassy in Houston to obtain a Matricula Consular card in lieu of a written statement of habitual residence from Central Authority in Mexico.
- Successfully obtained a Police Clearance Letter for a Vietnamese trafficked victim applying for a T-visa, appeared in Houston newspaper
why choose us?
Why Choose Us?
Being one of the Top Law Firms in Houston, we, at Esther S. Noh, are a team of Top Attorneys in Houston, Texas. Our defense lawyers are equipped with a unique blend of experience, acquaintance, and utmost compassion. Our team of expert Immigration Law Attorneys in Houston, Texas are well aware of the ins and outs of helping you through any criminal convictions that you are charged with. To help you through, here are few of the most logical reasons why you should choose us for your legal proceedings:
1- Our associates are backed with a decade worth of legal experience that allows us to successfully defend our clients during the courtroom trials.
2- We are well-versed with the ins and outs of the courtroom trial procedure.
3- We know how to effectively utilize our resources to cater to solutions for your needs.
4- We give personalized attention to every single client of ours. Being one of the Best Law Firms in Houston, we work closely with our clients, hearing out their needs and making sure they are dealt with accordingly!
You Deserve The Best Defence Lawyers
over 30 years of law experience