Get In Touch!
Get your first consultation FREE!
Get The Best Assistance In Employment-Based Immigration Visa
Employment-Based immigration Visa is mainly for the permanent immigration of foreign workers to the United States. It is available to immigrant workers each year by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An employment-based immigrant visa allows applicants on the basis of law permanent residency in the United States. The EB visa categories are-
- Employment First Preference (EB-1 visa)
- Employment Second Preference (EB-2 visa)
What Is EB-1 Visa
Employment Preference visas (EB-1 visas) are reserved for those designated as a priority. There are three sub-groups of EB-1 visas.
- EB-1A visas are for those who are having extraordinary ability in athletics, education, business, arts, or science.
- EB-1B visas are those who are outstanding researchers and professors. They must have international recognition and at least three years of research or training.
- EB-1C visas are mainly for multinational executives. They must have been employed by the overseas parent, branch of the particular office.
What Is EB-2 Visa
E2 immigration visa (EB-2 visas) are mainly for those foreign workers who have advanced degrees, those who are having the exceptional ability, and/or whose immigration is in the national interest.
- Professionals are having an advanced degree or a baccalaureate degree and at least five years of progressive experience are eligible for the EB-2 visa.
- If Professionals are having exceptional ability must have a degree of expertise significantly above the ordinary.
- Those are interested to demonstrate that his/her immigration to the U.S, will prospectively benefit the economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States because of his/her exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business.
How An Employee Can Qualify For the Interview
Once the NVC approves the file is complete with all the required documents, they will schedule the applicant’s interview appointment. The Applicant will get an appointment with the date and time of the employment-based immigrant visa interview. along with medical examination. Each applicant has to carry a valid passport to the interview. The consular officer will take the interview and determine whether the applicant is eligible to receive an employment-based immigrant visa in accordance with U.S. immigration law.
Visa Programs Require Business Plans
In the last few years business plans are required mainly for E-1 and E-2 Visas immigration and following types of visas:
- E-1 visa: E-1 Visas immigration is a non-immigrant visa that allows to enter into the U.S. and carries out substantial trade.
- E-2 visa: E-2 Visas immigration Visa allows to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment.
E2 Investor Specific Requirements
If the applicant is interested in starting or purchasing your own business or franchise, e2 investor treaty visa is the right choice to get to the United States.
For an e2 investor treaty visa, the applicant must submit a Business Plan with visa application. A detailed of a 5-year business plan is a main component that provides evidence that the applicant has a proper plan in place to develop new business
Esn Law Firm Best For E-1 & E-2 Visa Immigration In Houston
Our approach packed with vast immigration knowledge and extensive practical experience to address a variety of complex scenarios. We mainly focus on offering our clients proactive, client-driven and tactical services, taking into account clients’ unique requirements and expectations.
Highly professional approach including the excellent dedication of technical excellence and continuous support for immigration requests and application processing under schedule time constraints.
Frequently Asked Questions.
The employee has to clear the security check-in local USCIS field office. Then you have to wait for the interview. You should have your attorney present as these interviews can be complex and will determine whether the case is favorably adjudicated.
Every document received after petition, current passport, identity documents, and employment certificate.
The main purpose of the interview is to verify the information and documents are submitted. USCIS officer may ask questions about:
- Your qualification for the position
- Your job duties
- Your admissibility like as any arrest or immigration violations
- Your good moral character
Usually, interviews last around 30 minutes, depends on the process.
Hopefully, the case will be approved and you will get the “I-551” stamp in the passport.